Halo is committed to being more than just a service provider – we are Problem Solvers who stand by our clients from the beginning to the end of each project, delivering exceptional value and unmatched results that drive their success.
- 25+ field & shop employees
- 70+ years of combined experience
Halo Environmental is proud of our Indigenous relationships and we work hard together to achieve the high standards we set for every project we work on.
Established safety programs for shop and field operations including OSSA regulated facilities and other provincial specific requirements.
Field / Shop Services
- Secondary containment liners & systems
- Specialty coatings for concrete, metal and other surfaces
- Sandblasting & Coatings for tanks and other vessels
- Spray foam insulation for tanks, pipelines, vessels, and facility buildings
- Environmental protective solutions that conform to specific AER guidelines
- Concrete waterproofing and restoration / crack fix
- Specialty, high & low, temperature product applications using ceramic & other fireproofing coatings
- Above and below ground pipeline coatings and insulation
- Project Management utilizing multiple services & coordination for complex projects
- Custom fabricated spray foam and EPS insulation for pipelines, tanks, and other applications
- Research & development for new project scopes
- RV & Trailer spray foam insulation services
Shop Locations & Areas Serviced
2914 Kingsview Blvd SE,
Airdrie, AB T4A 0E1
8718 – 112 Street
Grande Prairie, AB T8V 5X4